Every Friday at noon.
Space for up to 10 participants.
This 1-hour drop-in class is for all abilities… starting with basic poses and increasing as we get more flexible. Members will be asked to sign in with their member number. This class is on the 2nd floor so guests of Members will be allowed.
SIX REASONS YOGA IS A GREAT IDEA ON A FRIDAY… YOU DON’T EVEN NEED TO SKIP HAPPY HOUR!
1. End the week on YOUR terms… What better way to complete the week than by having a dialogue with your inner self?
2. If you consider Friday to be a lost day, you’ve already given up. Avoid setting a habit of laziness and start a healthy habit!
3. Taking a Friday class will push you in your practice. Sure it’s hard and you may want to give up. Feel the rewards of
conquering your ego, your fears, and your doubts.
4. A Friday Yoga Class will really set the tone for the weekend. Embark on a challenging and rewarding journey that will make
the difference in how you spend your weekend.
5. You can receive proper adjustments. Even though in group classes adjustments aren’t given as frequently as some of us might
like, the opportunity remains present.
6. You’ve worked hard all week. Taking time for self care will help you will earn your weekend reward. It’s not money or another
vacation day; it’s that moment of presence you are always striving to achieve.